Our Father, Which Art In Heaven, Hallowed Be Thy Name...

hello everyone! I am here to remind you to please keep up-to-date with the [praying for] page, there could be new ones added everyday! thanks!

January 10, 2011

[snow, snow, how anna loves snow!]

Good morning everyone! And what a glorious morning it is! Family around, no school tomorrow (I only go to school on Tuesday and Thursday), don't get me wrong, I love school, it is just that we have a test tomorrow that I was not looking forward to whatsoever, and snow everywhere.


This morning I woke up at seven (I am a morning person, and a late night person, which is good because I love sleepovers and that is a plus  :)) to find it still relatively dark outside (dark enough to sleep), the snow falling at just the right speed, calm and still enough to collect pretty fast,  and I though to myself, erm, why not go back to sleep! So that is what I did!


Have you ever though about snow, really thought? Look outside right now, I see snow, and if you see snow, how much do you see? I see about two inches and still coming fast! If you see what I see (now that was just to close to Do you see what I see, way up in the sky shepard boy, do you see what I see!), think about how special each one is. Each is a little, cold diamond of frozen water falling from the sky for us to play in. Each one is different. Each one is unique. Each one is part of God's creation!


So, after you have thought about it. Go out side and, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow  (but please not until Thursday because I am dying to go to school on Thursday because I haven't see my friend Ben, Becca, and Jonathan in ages!)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your interest! My email is ofhorsefeathers(at)gmail(dot)com. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Olivia! Oh, I was just talking to my mom today about how your blog is defiantly my favorite blog :)

    ReplyDelete

[thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I really love reading all of your thoughts. but, please, keep it nice, and don't use texting language. if you leave a comment, keep it nice and pretty! love you all! oh, and thanks again!]