Our Father, Which Art In Heaven, Hallowed Be Thy Name...

hello everyone! I am here to remind you to please keep up-to-date with the [praying for] page, there could be new ones added everyday! thanks!

January 11, 2011

[friends :) you gotta love em']

Friends are so important in life. They help you through the good time and the bad. Your rainbow during the storm... your candy during a scary movie. Your sweet rain in the tornado!


Sometimes you need to have some fun with some of your favorite people... me and my friends had a little fun one afternoon... and when we have fun... these are the results:


        
This is me and my friend, Southern. Oh, wait... you don't know what I look like. Lets just say I'm the brunette and she's the blonde  :)

 
This is me... they wanted a picture  :)
It isn't the best...

     
One of my best friends, Becca
pretending to be a nerd  :P

 
We were rappers for the afternoon  :)
Oh, and yes, this is me.

  
Once again, me... brushing my teeth... as a rapper

     
Two of my best friends, Becca and Southern... being rappers

Now this is just awesome  :P
Oh, this is Southern

Becca being a Star Wars wookie  :P

And this just has to be my favorite...
my best guyfriend... Ben the rapper  :P


1 comment:

[thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I really love reading all of your thoughts. but, please, keep it nice, and don't use texting language. if you leave a comment, keep it nice and pretty! love you all! oh, and thanks again!]