Our Father, Which Art In Heaven, Hallowed Be Thy Name...

hello everyone! I am here to remind you to please keep up-to-date with the [praying for] page, there could be new ones added everyday! thanks!

January 5, 2011

['if I find in myself...]

desires in which nothing in this world can satisfy, I can only conclude that I was not made for this world."
- C.S. Lewis

This is the way I have been feeling lately. "that I was not made for here," those words are simply magical, aren't they? When you think of yourself... in this world... and being made for another world, its just sickening. I mean, if we are not made for this world, it means that we are made for another, doesn't it? And if we are made for another world, then that means that somehow we must get there. Whether its through the back of a wardrobe or through a picture, we know we will somehow get there, won't we?


If you ruled a magical land of your own, what would be in it, that is, if you could choose. Would there be lions like Aslan? Would there be evils like the White Witch? Would there be fawns and talking animals? Hmm...? Difficult isn't it?


If I owned a land of my own, there would be dragons, and secret islands, magical "going-up" waterfalls, and bright blue skies as far as the eye could see. There would be talking creatures, and evils of every kind. The trees would dance and talk just as the humans in our world, the flowers would smell like anything you wished them to and there would be no electronics or unhealthy "nowaday" items. 


My world wouldn't be perfect, nothing is, except for Jesus. 


If we all joined together and used our imaginations that so many people reject these days because the "Barney days" are through and made fun of so easily, and made up a world where nothing could stop us, we could have super powers and we could work together to make a better place. 


Now, if you had the power to create your own world and help our world be a better place, would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

[thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I really love reading all of your thoughts. but, please, keep it nice, and don't use texting language. if you leave a comment, keep it nice and pretty! love you all! oh, and thanks again!]