Our Father, Which Art In Heaven, Hallowed Be Thy Name...

hello everyone! I am here to remind you to please keep up-to-date with the [praying for] page, there could be new ones added everyday! thanks!

January 2, 2011

New Years Rock!

Hey Guys! ITS 2011!!! Can you believe it?!?!


On New Years Eve night, my best friend, Southern slept over and we stayed up until 4am. At exactly 12am on JANUARY 1ST, 2011, we took a picture on my phone (which turned out to be HALARIOUS because neither of us were ready- I'm keeping it forever!) and did a happy dance! It was so much fun!


Well, gotta go  :)
Hanging with the family!


See ya, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I really love reading all of your thoughts. but, please, keep it nice, and don't use texting language. if you leave a comment, keep it nice and pretty! love you all! oh, and thanks again!]