Our Father, Which Art In Heaven, Hallowed Be Thy Name...

hello everyone! I am here to remind you to please keep up-to-date with the [praying for] page, there could be new ones added everyday! thanks!

December 30, 2010

[dear fellow followers...]

Thanks to my dear friend, Bree from He Designs My Life (her main site) and iDesigns (blog makeover site), *does a little dance* I AM GETTING A NEEDED BLOG MAKEOVER!!!!!!!!

I am so excited! I already ordered it and the little plus on this is that her designs are *free*, yes free. 

Also.... I am in the process of making myself a signature... eeeep!

Well, thats all for today! Oh, and make sure to check out the new addition to my sidebar and check out some of my favorite blogs!!!

Thanks!
October

No comments:

Post a Comment

[thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I really love reading all of your thoughts. but, please, keep it nice, and don't use texting language. if you leave a comment, keep it nice and pretty! love you all! oh, and thanks again!]