Our Father, Which Art In Heaven, Hallowed Be Thy Name...

hello everyone! I am here to remind you to please keep up-to-date with the [praying for] page, there could be new ones added everyday! thanks!

December 28, 2010

[all I got for chirstmas...]

Hello again, fellow readers! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'm sure you understand, though. With Christmas passing over, I figured not many people will be reading others blogs  :) If you were trying to read, I apologize. I wasn't meaning to be one of those bloggers that doesn't post just because they don't feel like it  :P


Anyway, a few days ago I posted "All I Want For Christmas" on my blog, and as a note on my facebook profile. Well, today, I am going to do... "All I Got For Christmas" and here it goes...


I got...



a lap desk with a light...



neon pink converse all star...
this is a bad picture though, considering that I didn't get high tops...



paint!!!



$20 cash....



an iTunes gift card ($15)...


and before I post this next picture, you may want to know
that my dad used to be in a band, and I really want to sing when
I get older, so I have a karaoke, a recording 4-track, 3 microphones
and now....



a microphone stand!


and also...



a voice changer for my mics...



a new phone, an LG Rumor Touch/ purple...


and a few other things that are smaller such as candy...


Well, I have to go  :) 
See ya',
Anna Marin

No comments:

Post a Comment

[thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I really love reading all of your thoughts. but, please, keep it nice, and don't use texting language. if you leave a comment, keep it nice and pretty! love you all! oh, and thanks again!]