Our Father, Which Art In Heaven, Hallowed Be Thy Name...

hello everyone! I am here to remind you to please keep up-to-date with the [praying for] page, there could be new ones added everyday! thanks!

December 23, 2010

[me]

Me. That's a hard one. I'm me. Plain and simple. I love my friends, high heels irritate me, video games are awesome. But more than that, I'm a child of God...

Help me keep track... my blogging adventure starts on December 23. Nothing significant about that day, I mean, other than I'm alive and well, I'm doing good in school, it's almost Christmas time, and my older cousin, Grant was born on this day, 13 years ago  :)
But we are not here to talk about Grant. The one thing I can say about this blog is that I don't have to be humble. Don't get me wrong, I always try to be humble, I mean I don't have to be the kind of humble where I think it's prideful to talk about myself. But here... this is my space. Not anyone elses. Sure, other people can read it, but I am here to be myself, and nothing else  :)

Let's see. Well, my name is October Fresh. Yes, I know, really funny name. Not at all common. Umm, I like video games (*blush* I already said that!), high heels annoy me, badly... I like to read, sometimes... my favorite movie at the moment is Narnia- The Voyage of The Dawn Treader...
Okay, by now, I guess you're pretty bored.... I understand! Some blogs... are just.... blech! Only because they talk to much about one thing. Oops... *wipes forehead*... I guess, well, I'm sorry if I offended you if you are the kind of person who does that, or likes it for that matter... that's just my opinion! 

So, if your bored, raise your hand. Hmmm, let me see, -all of you!-
I can take a hint... just kidding   :)

Okay, I guess I'd better go... before all of you start to not like this blog anymore... not that you really liked it anyway...

-this has been a journaling from the epic story book of Anna Marin... thank you... and have a great day!-

No comments:

Post a Comment

[thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I really love reading all of your thoughts. but, please, keep it nice, and don't use texting language. if you leave a comment, keep it nice and pretty! love you all! oh, and thanks again!]