Our Father, Which Art In Heaven, Hallowed Be Thy Name...

hello everyone! I am here to remind you to please keep up-to-date with the [praying for] page, there could be new ones added everyday! thanks!

December 23, 2010

[all I want for christmas]

This post is dedicated to my dear friend, Leigh Ann (who I have never met in real life) from http://leighannmathews.blogspot.com




... a blogger Christmas wish list... what a great idea... although... I only want one thing for Christmas...


      


So many people this Christmas are going hungry, starving even. So many people this Christmas are going to be shivering out in the cold. So many people this Christmas are going to be killed, or are going to kill themselves. So many children this Christmas are going to be crying. So many soldiers this Christmas are going to be killed because they were defending out country. So many people this Christmas are going to be asking for a couple spare nickles to feed their children, and no one will give it to them because they need it all to buy Christmas gifts for us. None of us need presents this Christmas. Even if we may want them, we have all we need. We have Jesus, food, water, and a safe house. Some people don't have a safe home, water, or food this year, and those are the ones that really need  presents...

The only thing I want for Christmas is that everyone that is safe and has everything they need will pray for those that aren't as fortunate. There is one song that I bought on iTunes that really explains the whole praying concept...

Justin Bieber- Pray

I just can't sleep tonight, 

knowing that things ain't right. 

It's in the papers, it's on the TV, 
it's everywhere that i go. 
Children are crying, soldiers are dying, 
some people don't have a home. 



But i know there's sunshine behind that rain, 

I know there's good times behind that pain (hey) 
Can you tell me how i can make a change? 



I close my eyes, and i can see a better day, 

I close my eyes and pray. 
I close my eyes and i can see a better day, 
I close my eyes and pray. 



I lose my appetite, knowing kids starve tonight 

Am I a sinner? Cause half my dinner, 
Is still there on my plate. 
Ooh i got a vision, to make a difference, 
and it's starting today. 

Cause i know there's sunshine beyond that rain, 
I know there's good times beyond that pain 

Heaven tell me i can make a change. 



I close my eyes, and i can see a better day, 
I close my eyes and pray. 
I close my eyes and i can see a better day, 
I close my eyes and 



I pray for the broken-hearted, 

I pray for the life not started. 
I pray for all the ones not breathing, 
I pray for all the souls in need. 
I pray, can you give em one today? 



I just can't sleep tonight, 

Can someone tell me how to make a change? 



I close my eyes, and i can see a better day, 

I close my eyes and pray, (Ooh) 
I close my eyes and i can see a better day, 
I close my eyes and i pray, (ooh) 
I pray, I pray 
I close my eyes and pray

Justin finally wrote a great song with a fantastic message! I'm a believer (or a... belieber) that we can all do great things if we try our best!!! You go Justin!


No comments:

Post a Comment

[thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I really love reading all of your thoughts. but, please, keep it nice, and don't use texting language. if you leave a comment, keep it nice and pretty! love you all! oh, and thanks again!]