Our Father, Which Art In Heaven, Hallowed Be Thy Name...

hello everyone! I am here to remind you to please keep up-to-date with the [praying for] page, there could be new ones added everyday! thanks!

March 7, 2011

Thoughts Of Spring {blog party}


Photobucket

How would people describe your personality? (If they could only use ONE word.) Are they right?
Ahhh, I don't know! Probably outgoing- but in a sweet, fun way. And since I can only use one word, it would depend on the actual tone of voice they had while saying outgoing....  ;)

What celebrity/celebrities would create a “Star-Struck” feeling if you saw them in real life?
Ah.... Georgie Henley, or... Skander Keynes.... or William Mossley  :)

Who is your favorite blogger? Why?
I have two.... 1. Olivia from Oh! Horse Feathers because she posts so often, about awesome stuff- like fashion, books, hmmm.... everything  :) 2. Bleah Briann from with Love & Kisses, because well, she is just awesome! She posts about everything I adore from music, to friends, to family!

What is your comfort food/drink?
My best friend, Becca's, mom's morning chocolate chip muffins! mnnmmmm

Be brave – tell us something very random and weird about yourself.
I really, really like the Gummy Bear Song  :) and I love cold showers, except when I'm sick.

Do you have a strong desire to do something you’ve never done? What is it?
Hah, oh yes! So many things... like skydiving, for example. Or backpacking around Europe. Living in Russia for a while. The list goes on.

Movies: Action, Drama, Romantic Comedy, Documentary, Comedy? What are your favorite genres?

Movies? Um... well, I really like Romantic Comedy Drama Movies- best combination  :)

Books: Fiction, Non-Fiction, Romance, Biographies, True Stories, Self-Help, Devotional/Study? What are your favorite types of reading material?

I really enjoy my devotionals, but as far a "fat book" type, fictional. I really, really love Narnia!

Music: Funk, Rock, Country, Jazz, Classical, Film Score, Blues, Classic Rock, Crooner, Alternative, Heavy Metal, Techno? What are your favorite types?
Anything really.... except Blues and Country  :)

If you inherited a million dollars, what is the first thing you would do with your money?
Tithe...  :)

Name one weakness of yours (confession is good for the soul).
I was going to say friends... but then I realized that a weakness makes you do wrong things- and my friends DO NOT, in fact, they encourage me. So, ummm.... I really don't know.

If you could live anywhere at all (and take all your loved ones with you), where would you go?
Hawii

Strange Talent? Can you juggle basketballs, put your legs behind your head or perform some other strange feat?
I can curve my tounge to make it look like a waffle ice-cream cone  :) kinda... I can't explain it.

Um, I can also wiggle my pinkie toe... and put my legs behind my head- sometimes  :)

What’s something you consider yourself to be good at? (Don’t worry, it’s not bragging, it’s acknowledging a God given gift).
Singing  :) Maybe acting

What is one of your favorite things to catch a whiff of? 

Mochas! 

When you leave a social gathering, do you wish: You would have talked more or You would have talked less? 
Hmm, probably more. Though I already talk a lot... other people probably wish I'd talk less!

If money wasn’t a factor, what stores would you shop in?
Forever 21, Vera Bradley, Nine West... considering I don't have any money... any where except Gap Baby  ;)

What is your greatest fear or strange phobia?
Don't have one.... man, I have always wanted to say that! 


What is your greatest accomplishment?
When I was in 3rd grade I won the History Bowl- but that doesn't really count.

My best friend, Southern and I, invented a drink that Starbucks now carries - White Chocolate Caramel Mocha

What are your favorite animals?
I really like looking at birds- but as far as them flying over you and pooping on you, that's enough  :P

So... I like hedgehogs.... and Bushbabies  :) 

Are you a hopeless romantic?
Not really. 

What movie or book character can you most relate to?
Leslie from Bridge to Terabithia.... :)  <3



If you could marry someone from a movie who would it be?
don't have one....



No comments:

Post a Comment

[thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I really love reading all of your thoughts. but, please, keep it nice, and don't use texting language. if you leave a comment, keep it nice and pretty! love you all! oh, and thanks again!]