Our Father, Which Art In Heaven, Hallowed Be Thy Name...

hello everyone! I am here to remind you to please keep up-to-date with the [praying for] page, there could be new ones added everyday! thanks!

March 28, 2011

Sunday Blessings~

Yes, you may all be thinking that I am copying Lizzy Rose and doing a full on- Sunday Blessing- with a verse and all that jazz, but I'm not. Actually, this is a rather sad post for me to write...

Thursday night, my great-grandfather passed away. And he was always my Sunday blessing, so now, at his funeral (which occurred yesterday, Sunday), I got to bless him, and cry over him, with all my family, my many, many (seventeen, to be exact) cousins, and a whole lot of adults, let's just say Sunday was a satisfying day.

1 comment:

[thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I really love reading all of your thoughts. but, please, keep it nice, and don't use texting language. if you leave a comment, keep it nice and pretty! love you all! oh, and thanks again!]