Our Father, Which Art In Heaven, Hallowed Be Thy Name...

hello everyone! I am here to remind you to please keep up-to-date with the [praying for] page, there could be new ones added everyday! thanks!

February 17, 2011

please excuss my harshness

Okay, so, hence the title, "please excuse my harshness," but, to be honest, I am getting tired and sick of some of you saying that some people don't deserve the credit that they really do work hard to earn, or that they are bad at what they do. Or, because they don't put a certain word in a song it means that they are a so-called, "fake." Okay, most of you know who I am talking about by now. That's right... the one that some of you hate... but, I just so happen to love, and I am absolutely without a doubt proud of it.


What? So it has now become like, "popular," or, "cool," to say you hate by dear brother Justin (Justin Bieber) because he used to sound somewhat "girly." HE DOES NOT SOUND LIKE A GIRL! Common.... he is a boy... and he is a very, very talented boy at that matter! Think a minute... who do you know that is a young 16 year old, that had a record deal, is the most popular teenager in the entire world, that can dance like a... never mind, I don't have the right word... anyway, he can dance really well, and can sing AMAZINGLY, like no one I have ever heard. Ya.... no one. I thought so. 


I did a post awhile back about him too. And it really is true... he is just like you and me. He had a passion, he followed it, and look where he is today! He has done through hard times, his parents divorced when he was really little and he even broke his leg once, and his ankle another time. That's right... he is such a trooper. He broke his ankle in a concert, and he kept on going. He tripped and he limped through the rest of the concert, then was rushed to the hospital right after. Then the other time he was dancing on a coffee table in his house with Usher being boys, and he fell off and broke his ankle.


So.... I don't really care if all of you hate me now... I know one of you does... 
Yeah.... you absolutely can judge! I don't care!!!!!


PS: once again... please excuse my harshness! but I am SICK AND TIRED OF IT! So please... (excuse my language!) shut up! Just do it!

7 comments:

  1. I am sorry that you feel this way, and I will pray for you. I hope you realize that taking out your anger on the internet is not the best of ideas.

    ~bree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna Marin,
    Jusitn Beiber is a common icon, known for his songs about love. Look at these lyrics:

    "...You know you love me,I know you care
    Just shout whenever, And I'll be there
    You want my love, You want my heart
    And we will never ever ever be apart..."

    He acts like he owns the girl, which he doesn't. Also, he says 'we will never be apart' - false promise right there. He is in it for himself - it's all about the romance, no Godly foundation. Justin Beiber loves her, and doens't care what the girl thinks, he just wants her. The Bible says:

    "But I say, anyone who even looks at a woman with lust in his eye has already committed adultery with her in his heart." - Matthew 5:28

    Do you see what I mean? Justin Beiber has looked at that girl with lust. Also, he goes around flirting with girls, and having multiple short-lived relationships. Not very Godly if you ask me.

    Please do not get indignant - I am just stating my opinion and beleif, and I have every right to do that.

    Your BROTHER IN CHRIST,
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. IDK, Imean...Justin Beber's ok I guess...his voice is a little squeaky. :D Whatever....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Shirley--Justin Bieber is NOT a Godly role model. He may say he's a Christian, but when you look at the lyrics of his songs and how he acts around women--his sisters in Christ!--you know he's not. Saying he's a Christian is just his way of getting more Christian fans.

    Love in Him,
    Elizabeth Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the advice, but my opinion didn't change. He is a great role-model and I will always think that.

    All of what you are saying is wrong, althogh it is not bad whatsoever for you to think that!

    @Elizabeth Rose: He is a Christian, please, believe it. He is. He is just being influenced by hollywood, but he really is and I respect him for that.

    Don't be sorry for me, it's my opinion. But thanks anyway <3

    Love,
    Anna Marin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sorry that your opinion won't change. But you can't stop me from praying that it will.

    ReplyDelete
  7. actually, it says "you are my love, you are my heart"...that changes the whole situation. he likes her -- he's not lusting after her.

    i personally like justin bieber -- i'm not obsessed or anything, but i think he's a good Christian guy. the fact that he even kept his faith when he entered the holloywood picture is huge to me.

    in my opinion, he's like a boy version of taylor swift. he writes love songs, so does she. they both steer clear of profanity, and they both use amazing beats.

    so yes, i'm a j.b. fan, but i know people have their different opinions about him and i respect them. :)

    here's the post i did on him. i thought maybe you'd like to check it out:

    http://sistersnthesavior.blogspot.com/2011/02/bieber-fever.html

    ReplyDelete

[thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I really love reading all of your thoughts. but, please, keep it nice, and don't use texting language. if you leave a comment, keep it nice and pretty! love you all! oh, and thanks again!]