Our Father, Which Art In Heaven, Hallowed Be Thy Name...

hello everyone! I am here to remind you to please keep up-to-date with the [praying for] page, there could be new ones added everyday! thanks!

February 5, 2011

[my mind has been mixed!]

YIKES! the third post today.... AHH

However... this is totally worth it!
"What can be worth a third blog post today?" you ask...
well... when my mind has been mixed...


Lately, my dear friend (not just in the blogging world... she and her sister, Elizabeth, started me on this blogging journey...), Bree, and Ara, have been re-writing their books. Hearing this caused me to think a little about the plot and story line of mine... and now... well, my mind has been mixed, and mixed and mixed.  I am sure you all know what this means...

I am officially re-writing my novel, Friends, Far Away, and an Emerald Orb. 

Shocker... I know. Especially to Bree and Elizabeth... who have read the first draft of my book and know what the story line and the flow is...

No one can stop me! Not even my dearest friends... not even my parents... not even my brothers or my sisters... no one... so don't try tomorrow, Bree and Elizabeth... :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I really like your blog anna! Follow mine! www.randomcupcakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Johanna! I miss you so much! Oh, and your blog looks fantastic!

    Love,
    Your friend,
    Anna Marin

    ReplyDelete

[thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I really love reading all of your thoughts. but, please, keep it nice, and don't use texting language. if you leave a comment, keep it nice and pretty! love you all! oh, and thanks again!]