Our Father, Which Art In Heaven, Hallowed Be Thy Name...

hello everyone! I am here to remind you to please keep up-to-date with the [praying for] page, there could be new ones added everyday! thanks!

February 5, 2011

[I recently fell head over heels in love with...]

owl city  :)




Yes, I know... falling into the world of Bleah Briann... owl city+adam young=the most amazingest band in the world!!!


Please, do not get onto me. I still love all the other awesome bands such as The 77's, Relient K, TobyMac (I once knew Trudog, we had the same babyshower  :P ), Group 1 Crew, Matthew West, Tenth Avenue North... etc. But I have to say right now that Owl City has to be my all-time favorite, with Matthew West, Tenth Avenue North, and Relient K close, snipping at Owl City's frigid edges.

I fell... into a crystal covered cave... a cave called Owl City, where Bleah Briann and others cram into the music-filled hole in the ground.

I guess that's all I have to say... please leave a comment telling me what you think...
PS: please check out this link: http://s1179.photobucket.com/albums/x383/annabananagirl/?action=view&current=owlcityinthemoonlight-1.jpg&t=1296917034410 and tell me if it doesn't work...  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

[thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I really love reading all of your thoughts. but, please, keep it nice, and don't use texting language. if you leave a comment, keep it nice and pretty! love you all! oh, and thanks again!]