Our Father, Which Art In Heaven, Hallowed Be Thy Name...

hello everyone! I am here to remind you to please keep up-to-date with the [praying for] page, there could be new ones added everyday! thanks!

February 14, 2011

He is my beloved lover

Teacher: Monday is Valentine's Day. Do any of you know what that means?
Non- Christian Student: OH! I know, I know!


    
              "hearts                 +               romance             +      cute little candies      &     little puppy dogs that 
                                                                                                                                 look so cute you could
                                                                                                                                          eat them!"
Non- Christian Student/Punk: No way dude! Valentine's Day is for...




   
"skateboarding              going to movies 
with friends         &            with girls"


Christian Student (Joshua): Valentine's Day is for showing love to those who don't feel loved. It is for remembering what Jesus did for us all- died for our sins. It is for giving to the poor and making others day around you one of the best days they have ever had. 


Teacher: Joshua, this is school. You know that. You are not allowed to talk about your religion here, no one else believes what you do. Now, what does Valentine's Day really mean you guys? It means having fun with family and giving each other presents to show how much we love each other.


later that day, when class ends....


Teacher: No homework this weekend class! Have a nice weekend!


Christian Student (Joshua): Have a nice weekend! Jesus loves you!




~~~~~

It's sad to think that some people think what the non-Christian, the non-Christian punk, and the teacher believe Valentine's Day is all about. 

Valentine's Day is all about sharing the love of Jesus with others, as many of you are doing on your blogs today. God sent his son, Jesus, his one and only son, down here, to romance a world that is torn all apart. And people hated him. They spit on Him, called Him names, and nailed Him to a cross to die, they even broke His wrists and ankles, and He did it all for us. He had never sinned, but they killed Him because they simply hated Him. He didn't do any wrong, but He was willing to die for us. That is the most unfathomable story of love the world will ever know. No matter how many times we sin, He will never leave us and He will always love us. 

This song illustrates what I am trying to say, and it is the most touching song I have ever known. 

Beloved.

Love of my life, 
look deep in my eyes,
there you will find what you need.

Give me your life,
the lust and the lies,
the past your afraid I might see.

You've been running
away from me,
yeah, yeah.

Your my Beloved lover,
I'm yours.
Death shall not part us.
It's you I died for.
For better, for worse.
Forever will be,
my love it units us,
and it binds you to me.
It's a mystery.

Love of my life,
look deep in my eyes,
there you will find what you need.

I'm the Giver of Life,
I'll cloth you in white,
my immaculatant bride you will be.

You're my Beloved love,
I'm yours.
Death shall not part us.
It's you I died for.
For better, for worse.
Forever will be.
My love it units us,
and it binds you to me.
It's a mystery. 

Well you've been a mistress, my wife
Chasing lovers it won't satisfy
Won't you let me make you my bride
You will drink of my lips
And taste new life.

You're my beloved
Lover I'm yours
Death shall not part us
It's you I died for
For better or worse
Forever we'll be
Our Love it unites us
it binds you to me

You're my beloved
Forever we'll be
Our love it unites us
And it binds you to me
It's a mystery

JESUS LOVES YOU!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!






2 comments:

  1. that was sweet :)

    and i won't judge...i'm a fan of justin, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Finally, someone! He is actually a really talented kid, ya know? I love justin (not love love, just like him) :)

    ReplyDelete

[thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I really love reading all of your thoughts. but, please, keep it nice, and don't use texting language. if you leave a comment, keep it nice and pretty! love you all! oh, and thanks again!]