Our Father, Which Art In Heaven, Hallowed Be Thy Name...

hello everyone! I am here to remind you to please keep up-to-date with the [praying for] page, there could be new ones added everyday! thanks!

February 11, 2011

An Enchanting Story

Have you ever watched a movie, read a book, or listened to a song, and it just- did something. You could never really explain it, or, for that matter, comprehend it, you just knew that it moved you in some way that was unimaginable.

I have, there was song, a movie, and a book (actually a series) that moved me in that way, but I will only make quick mention of the song and the series, because the main reason for this post was to talk a little bit o' 'bout my all time favorite movie. (oh! and the song is Beloved by Tenth Avenue North, and the series is The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S Lewis)

Before I introduce the movie, I would like to state a couple of touching quotes that I will forever remember from the movie:

A man who fears nothing is a man who loves nothing.


Brother to brother, yours in life and death.


I want to marry you. Not your crown, not your army. Just you.


Only fools dream of the one thing they can’t have.


and finally, the last quote I will tell you, my absolute favorite...


There was once a man that loved you too much to change you.


Have you guessed the movie yet?
If you have not seen it, I shall think not. However, if you have, it is easily remembered.

The move is The First Knight.

The First Knight is a movie full of enchantment and an enchanted love, and it inspired me to be a better person. 

Whether or not your favorite character is King Authur, Queen Guinevere, Lancelot, Malagant (and I will feel so dreadfully sorry for you if heSir Agravaine  is your favorite), or  Sir Agravaine, the enchanting story of love will draw you in from the very beginning.


If you haven't seen the First Knight, it is a must see, and can be found on amazon for as little as $8.99!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

[thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I really love reading all of your thoughts. but, please, keep it nice, and don't use texting language. if you leave a comment, keep it nice and pretty! love you all! oh, and thanks again!]