Our Father, Which Art In Heaven, Hallowed Be Thy Name...

hello everyone! I am here to remind you to please keep up-to-date with the [praying for] page, there could be new ones added everyday! thanks!

January 24, 2011

[please pray!]

Dear fellow bloggers, this is a rather sad reading today... so be prepared for a little emotion...

My cousin, Carter Clark had a major heart defect, and he was going to need multiple surgeries... his poor old heart just couldn't stand any more... and yesterday, January 23, 2011, at 9:44am, he went to live with Jesus. 

Please be praying for my family and Carter's parents and two sisters, Addyson and Ava. 

We are all devastated and we would appreciate any prayers that come to mind, even just a word.

Thank you!
Anna Marin...

2 comments:

  1. I will pray. :(

    ~bree

    http://idesigns-bree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I just found your blog...and this is rather sad on my first visit. I will pray, but I just wanted to say I will follow, but my blogger account is acting up and it won't let me follow. So I'll bookmark it until it fixes it self.

    Blue Jeans

    ReplyDelete

[thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I really love reading all of your thoughts. but, please, keep it nice, and don't use texting language. if you leave a comment, keep it nice and pretty! love you all! oh, and thanks again!]